Woooo~~ I love this creamy and cheesy sauce!!~~ really creamy!! If you like cheese and creamy taste, must try this out, I can sure you will like it!! hahaa (but don't eat too much, because quite fattening~ XDD)
Quite easy to made this~ I have make some adjust from some original recipe, you may refer back to the main recipe owner that i show below. :)
- 3 tsb butter
- 2 tbs flour
- 400ml fresh milk
- few slices Bacon (cut into small pieces)
- 3 cheese slice
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat a saucepan on medium low heat.
2. Put in butter and cook until it has melted. Be careful not to burn the butter.
3. Put in flour and cook for 10-15 seconds.
4. TURN OFF the fire and with a wire whisk in hand, stir in ¼ of the milk until a smooth paste is achieved. Add more milk gradually and whisk until a smooth mixture is achieved.
5. Return saucepan to the stove and cook on medium low heat and cook until the sauce boils. Stirring it gently all the time to prevent the base from burning. It will thicken to the texture of light cream soup.
6. Turn off the heat and put in cheese and bacon. Stir and the cheese will melt and bacon cooked .
7. Taste and adjust level of saltiness and add in some pepper.
8. Cook spagetti
9. Drain spagetti and pour into cheese sauce.
10. Stir to combine well and sprinkle some mixed herbs
Bought one canned of peach and make peach jelly~~ Today i have make a stupid thing...I bought a box of gelatin powder, normally i make jelly by using 'Agar powder', but i can't find it here..so i try to use gelatin powder~ At first, i use one packet of gelatin powder and cook with water, i pour into my container and leave it side to wait until it's surface hard...but i keep on wait until it cold, it still in liquid form...so i think maybe my gelatin powder mixed with too much of water? so....WHAT I HAD DONE???....=.= I pour out the water from the container and cook again with another pack of gelatin powder...Total i make this jelly with 2 pack of gelatin powder!!! Afterthat I just realise agar powder and gelatin powder is slightly different..Gelatin powder must put into the fridge just start to hardern become solid form.....This is finished of jelly with peach~ taste not bad^^ I had learn a lesson today~ XDD
I din't post the recipe because i din't measure anything~haha...(agak-agak to make agar- agar~~)