Sunday, 27 May 2012
Handmade creamy chessy sauce with spagetti
Woooo~~ I love this creamy and cheesy sauce!!~~ really creamy!! If you like cheese and creamy taste, must try this out, I can sure you will like it!! hahaa (but don't eat too much, because quite fattening~ XDD)
Quite easy to made this~ I have make some adjust from some original recipe, you may refer back to the main recipe owner that i show below. :)
Recipe from: Samantha, Pink lady and Table of 2
- 3 tsb butter
- 2 tbs flour
- 400ml fresh milk
- few slices Bacon (cut into small pieces)
- 3 cheese slice
- Salt and pepper
1. Heat a saucepan on medium low heat.
2. Put in butter and cook until it has melted. Be careful not to burn the butter.
3. Put in flour and cook for 10-15 seconds.
4. TURN OFF the fire and with a wire whisk in hand, stir in ¼ of the milk until a smooth paste is achieved. Add more milk gradually and whisk until a smooth mixture is achieved.
5. Return saucepan to the stove and cook on medium low heat and cook until the sauce boils. Stirring it gently all the time to prevent the base from burning. It will thicken to the texture of light cream soup.
6. Turn off the heat and put in cheese and bacon. Stir and the cheese will melt and bacon cooked .
7. Taste and adjust level of saltiness and add in some pepper.
8. Cook spagetti
9. Drain spagetti and pour into cheese sauce.
10. Stir to combine well and sprinkle some mixed herbs
Enjoy the meal ^^